Illinois bankers are constantly challenged with new laws, regulations, enforcement trends and other pressing compliance concerns. Now they have an exciting resource to help them — IBA Compliance Connection® — a free website for all employees of IBA member banks that will quickly become your “go to” source for Illinois banking compliance information, guidance and support — each and every day!
What You'll Find on the IBA Compliance Connection®
- More than 200 (and growing!) Topic Pages covering a broad spectrum of compliance matters, indexed by bank process and function, together with all relevant laws and regulations
- Over 4,000 (and growing!) original IBA Q&As, together with relevant articles, court decisions, and more
- A growing Forms Library with sample policies, procedures, checklists, worksheets and other forms
- A Forum for group discussions among compliance officers
- A Law Resource Library compiling the best legal resources on the internet
- The latest in Compliance News, with daily updates from the IBA Law Department
- Can't find what you're looking for? Just hit the GOT COMPLIANCE? button and ask us a question!
What makes the IBA Compliance Connection® different?
We know Illinois bankers rely on numerous resources around the internet for compliance information. But those resources can be inaccurate, irrelevant, unreliable, out-of-date and difficult to navigate. The IBA Compliance Connection® is different!
- The IBA has unmatched expertise in Illinois banking law. Every page answers one of your most common questions — does Illinois law apply? — while also covering the federal laws, regulations and guidances
- IBA Compliance Connection® is organized by bank process and function — in addition to featuring the banking laws and regulations
- IBA Compliance Connection® was developed and is maintained by the IBA’s own in-house attorneys
- IBA Compliance Connection® is easy to navigate and has been tested and used thousands of times by our member banks' compliance officers
And best of all, the IBA Compliance Connection® is FREE for all employees of IBA member banks! If your bank is an IBA member, you are an IBA member!