Your skills and knowledge developed throughout your career are a welcome asset on any of our boards and committees. Volunteering is simple and easy! We rely on your personal and professional help to provide volunteer committee leadership and support for our many programs, events, products, and services.
As a volunteer, you will join an exclusive group of leaders as you work to shape the future of our industry and enjoy great personal and professional rewards. Complete this form to let us know where you’d like to serve.
The pledge requirements differ for each board/committee.
- Positions are appointed on a yearly basis.
- Meetings are held one-three times a year (via in-person, Zoom, or Teams).
- Attendance at selected major IBA conferences or events is encouraged.
- After serving two or more years as a member, you can express interest in serving in the Chair role.
- IBA staff liaison is your main point of contact for resources.
- No membership fee to serve on a committee/board.